Spring Is Here and Summer Is Coming! Avon Deals & Steals

It's warm here in the river city and if it's like any other year, spring will become hot really soon. The weather man just said 80 degrees on Wednesday! I don't know about y'all, but I'll take warm weather over cold weather any day. Thankfully, it doesn't get too terribly cold here in Memphis even though it might seem that way to those of us who are not used to temps being below 40. 

The warmer weather makes the kids in my neighborhood stay out later at night, playing. I just jumped up from my chair to see if what I was hearing were screams of fun or screams of help. They are screams of fun and I shouldn't have worried at all. I enjoy hearing the kids play around outside.It reminds me of the later spring and summer nights  playing tag or riding my bike until it was too dark to see. If it was the weekend, mom let us stay out a little after dark in the backyard so my sister and I could catch lightening bugs. I can remember chasing those sparkling lights, while inhaling the fresh, cut grass and honeysuckle. It doesn't matter where I have lived in this city, every spring there is the scent of honeysuckle. Sometimes, there's the scent of honeysuckle mixed with the scent of barbecue. That's another blog for another day though. 
When the weather gets warmer, it's sandal and flip flop season. (I actually wear flip flops all year long.) On my e store, Avon has Foot Works Pineapple Chill Exfoliating Foot Scrub for only $2.99. Avon also has the Foot Works Pineapple Chill Cooling Lotion  for $3.99 and Foot Works Pineapple Chill Cooling Spray for $2.99. If you're weather is as hot and humid as Memphis weather, you will definitely want to keep your feet as cool as possible. You can get Foot Works products here:

Avon also has Make-Up Remover Wipes With Mineral Complex for $4.99. (It is regularly $6). https://www.avon.com/category/skin-care/cleansers-toners?rep=sharonrhodes


Really big news! Anew Ultimate Supreme Advanced Performance Creme, with Tahitian Black Perls is on sale for  $34.99! This product is usually $50 and Lancome has a similar product for $300! This is a great savings! I have to say that I really love this night moisturizer. It's not too greasy or thick, but it's still amazing! You can get this here:

As always, any time you purchase $40 worth of product from my site, shipping is free! 

Have a good night! 

Till next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few Things Every Woman Should Know How To Do

Social Experiment - Learning New Things About Myself

Joy Comes in the Morning - I'm Counting On It